The Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) is pleased to offer a professional designation “IntET(Canada)” in accordance with the International Engineering Alliance (IEA). This designation is granted to those engineering technologists in Canada who meet the following criteria:
- applicants must be a Certified Engineering Technologist in Canada (CET, TP or PTech)
- must have a minimum of seven years practical work experience
- must have a minimum of two years in a management or supervisory role
- must agree to be bound by an international Code of Ethics
- must demonstrate professional development activities for the past 5 years
Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa and United Kingdom.
How much does it cost?
- Member of a CCTT Provincial Association (NB, NS, PEI, NL or MB): $40.00 *valid for two years
- Other Associations: $80.00 *valid for two years
What happens after I apply?
Once your application has been approved by CCTT, you will receive a Letter of Authorization indicating that you have met the minimum requirements of an international engineering technologist allowing you to use the designation “IntET(Canada)” for a two year period. Your name will be placed on the CCTT International Register for verification by a participating country.