If you have formal academic training as technician or technologist why not consider becoming a Business Associate Member of CCTT and experience benefits that can enhance your career. Designed for Applied Science and Engineering Technology students and graduates located anywhere in Canada, this membership category offers direct access to a host of services and benefits including:
- Group discount rates with CCTT’s affiliated affinity service providers:
- TD Insurance Meloche Monnex (Home and Auto Insurance)
- LMS ProLink (Professional Liability Insurance)
- Manulife (Life Insurance)
- Career Joy Professional Coaching/Mentoring
- Annual subscription to Innovation WEEKLY newsletter
- Your name listed in the CCTT Business Associate Register
- Professional development opportunities with CTAB and International Review panels
- FREE Company profile published on CCTT website (for employers signing up 5 staff or
- Discounted rates to attend the CCTT events
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the National Technology Benchmarks®
- Invitation to participate in technology forums, public policy and other industry programs
All this for only $39.99/per year!
Note: The Business Associate Membership does not convey, infer or validate “Certification” as a technology professional in Canada. Business Associates may not hold elected office.