The information submitted at this stage is essential to the process and should be filled out as accurately as possible.
The following materials must be included in each application package:
- A signed National Accreditation Application Form
- A copy of the promotional brochure (or link to a web page) describing the applied science or engineering technology program
- The application fee of $250 (plus GST) for up to three programs
Two copies of the application package are required, and should be distributed as follows:
- One copy sent to CTAB at 2197 Riverside Dr., Suite 301, Ottawa, ON K1H 7X3
- One copy sent to the Provincial Association / Constituent Member (CM)
Once the above materials have been received, CTAB will notify the educational agency (EA) whether the application has been approved and provide instruction on how to proceed with the submission.